We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer with an experience of 2 to 5 years in the related fields. The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed and as per the editing guidelines.
Content writer responsibilities:
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Develop content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Edit and polish existing content to improve readability.
- Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Ensure coherence and cohesion in the courses
- Focus on the learning experience and a flair to wear the hat of the learner and writer at the same time.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Content Writer requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related fields.
- Proven content writing experience of 2-5 years.
- Academic-oriented and a perspective on a range of topics.
- Ability to spot the language and conceptual errors.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office applications.
- Excellent research, writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.